Be Goreng Pantai Lecih (Bali)
fried seasoned snapper
200 gr snapper
100 gr bumbu genap kecil
2 mango leaves
3 cm jahe
3 cm kunyit
1 jeruk limau / kaffer lime, otherwise lime
200 ml of coconut oil
Cut the fish into slices and make them tender with the mango leaf. Grate the jahe and the kunyit and mix with the lime juice. Rub the fish in and leave it for 15 minutes.
Mix the oil with the bumbu and rub the fish in and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
Heat a pan and fry the fish with the marinade until brown and cooked and serve.
- Asam Keung Udeng - shrimp/prawns in a slightly acidic sauce from Aceh
- Ikan Asam Kuah Kemangi - tilapia in spicy slight acidic sauce
- Alu Che - potato and chicken stew
- Chicken with black pepper - 黑椒鸡丁
- Daging Sapi Bumbu Rujak - seasoned braised beef
- Kare Telor - curry eggs
- Daging than Sawi Hijau Saus Tiram - beef with choy sum in oyster sauce