Be Goreng Pantai Lecih (Bali)
fried seasoned snapper
200 gr snapper
100 gr bumbu genap kecil
2 mango leaves
3 cm jahe
3 cm kunyit
1 jeruk limau / kaffer lime, otherwise lime
200 ml of coconut oil
Cut the fish into slices and make them tender with the mango leaf. Grate the jahe and the kunyit and mix with the lime juice. Rub the fish in and leave it for 15 minutes.
Mix the oil with the bumbu and rub the fish in and let it marinate for at least 1 hour.
Heat a pan and fry the fish with the marinade until brown and cooked and serve.
- Rujak KangKung - a spicy and fresh kangkung salad with tofu
- Laab Neua - spicy meat salad
- Taoge Cah Petai - stir-fry of bean sprouts with petai
- Sate ayam Banjar - chicken satay with a spicy tomato-kecap sauce
- Gulai Lemak Ayam - spiced stewed chicken in creamy sauce
- Terik Daging - beef in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Babi Cin - fried spicy pork with potato