Semur Daging Giling
meatballs in a fragrant dark sauce
350 gr ground beef
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 cm jahe
450 ml of water
2 tbsp kecap manis
4 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
2 tsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp pepper
Slice the onion. Cut the tomato into cubes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Mix the minced meat with salt, pepper and nutmeg and form small balls.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion, bumbu, jahe, cloves and tomato for 5 minutes. Then add the water and the kecap and bring it to the boil while stirring.
Then add the balls and cook over low heat until they are done and the sauce is thickened.
- Anak Domba Taoco - baked stewed lamb in sauce
- Kalio Daging - beef with potato in a spicy sauce
- Abon Daging - dry-fried pulled beef
- Priaw Waan Kai - chicken in sweet/sour sauce
- Bola daging Bumbu Bali - meatballs Balinese style
- Cah Sayur - fried meat with vegetables and tofu
- Mi goreng cabai hijau yang Lezat - fried noodles with green chilies