Daging Panggang Bumbu Tauco
fried marinated beef
500 gr of beef
2 tbsp tauco
1 tbsp asam water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
4 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
1 cm kunyit
1 cm jahe
3 kemiri/candlenuts, roasted
Cut the meat into thin slices and flatten them. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Mix the meat with the bumbu, the tauco, the salt, the palmsugar and the asam water and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the meat with the marinade and cook, then over medium heat, until done. Stir occasionally.
- Gimbal Tahu Goreng - fried tofu on a vegetable crust
- Udang Pedas Manis - Shrimp in spicy and sweet sauce
- Tumis Labu Tauco - stir fry of spicy chayote with tauco
- Hati Sapi Masak Kalio - liver in spicy coconut milk sauce
- Kari daging - braised beef in creamy coconut milk sauce
- Sate padang asli - beef satay with sour sauce
- Wawi Tu'in - spicy pork