dry-fried pulled beef
500 gr beef (lean and high fiber)
600 ml of thin coconut milk (encer)
2 salam leaves
4 cm lengkuas / galangal / laos
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1 tbsp asam water
10 tbsp oil
7 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ketumbar
1 tbsp salt
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat in a pan the coconut milk together with the meat, the bumbu, the salam, the laos, the serai and the asam water and cook the meat until tender and until the coconut milk has thickened.
Remove the meat from the pan and pull it apart lengthwise. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until brown and dry. Drain the oil and serve.
- Guli Nangko - spicy stewed nangka / jackfruit
- Bali Tahu - fried tahu/tofu in red sauce
- Cah Taosi Buncis - Seasoned beans with tahu
- Jalan Kote - stuffed patties from Makassar
- Tumis Putren Kailan Bumbu Wijen - stir-fry Chinese broccoli with corn
- Abon Daging Gurih - Dry fried beef
- Telur Ceplok Kuning Pedas - omelette in spicy yellow sauce