Daging Goreng Kremes
fried beef with spiced rice
500 gr beef (lean)
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp salt
100 g of rice flour
200 ml of water
7 cloves of garlic
2 cm kunyit
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ketumbar
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass, white part
Rub the meat with the lime juice and the salt and leave it for at least 30 minutes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the water together with the meat and cook the meat half done. Then set the meat apart. Allow the meat to cool and cut into thin slices.
Mix the bumbu with the rice flour and water and stir into a batter.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the meat until tender and brown. Heat in a pan the oil and fry the batter until golden brown and crispy. Then break it into pieces and mix it with the meat and serve.
- Sate Menado - satay of pork from Menado
- Ayam Tinoransak - spicy stewed chicken from Manado
- Tumis Daging Krecek - spiced stewed beef
- Babi Bali - balinese pork
- Gulai Gajebo Daging Sapi - Stewed beef in spicy sauce
- Semur Daging Sedap - savory beef stew
- Tumis Sosis Bawang Bombay - Sautéed sausage with onion