Daging Masak Kecap
beef in a dark spicy kecap sauce
200 gr beef (breast)
100 gr of beef liver
100 gr beef lung
1500 ml of water
3 cm jahe
13 curry leaves
4 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
Heat in a pan of water and cook the liver and the lung until tender and cut into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the water in a pan and cook the meat until done. Remove the meat from the pan and cut into cubes. Strain the broth and keep 1000 ml of stock.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the cloves, the jahe and the curry leaves for 5 minutes. Then add the meat, liver, lung and kecap and mix well.
Then add the stock and cook over low heat until done.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Daging Masak Kecap - beef in a dark spicy kecap sauce
- Written by: AsianCook