Sapi Lada Hitam
fried beef in black pepper sauce
350 gr beef
8 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 tbsp black peppercorns, crushed
300 ml of water
1/2 red pepper
1/2 green pepper
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp kecap asin
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp of salt
cut the meat into strips. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the bell peppers and onion into small cubes. Mix the ingredients for the marinade well together.
Mix the meat with the marinade and let it rest for 90 minutes. In a pan, heat the oil and sauté the garlic for 2-3 minutes. Then add the meat and marinade and fry until the meat changes color.
Then add the water and cook the meat until done and until the sauce thickens. Then add the onion and bell peppers and cook until done. Then add the peppercorns and mix well. Serve.
- Sam Kie Tie (Peranakan) - stewed pork with salted cabbage
- Sue Rong Hai - grilled beef with a spicy sauce
- Hui Guo Rou - Twice cooked pork
- Watar Kawahuk - corn with coconut
- Sayur Kangkung Kuah Bening - stewed kangkung with beans in spicy sauce
- Nasi goreng Jawa - fried rice from Java with cabbage and chicken
- Kacang telor - fried peanuts