Daging Tumis Lada Hitam
beef in black pepper sauce
250 gr of beef
2 tsp kecap manis
2 tsp oyster sauce
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp black pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
500 ml of water
1 spring onion
1 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into thin slices. Cut the onion lengthwise into thin slices and finely chop the garlic. Grind the pepper coarsely and cut the spring onion into slanted slices.
Mix the meat with the kecap and oyster sauce and knead for 5 minutes. Then let it marinate for 90 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the meat, salt, pepper and palm sugar and mix well. Then add the water and bring to a boil. Then add the spring onion and mix well and serve.
- Pindang Iga Bali - Balinese ribs (beef)
- Asem-Asem Buncis (Surakarta) - stewed beans with beef
- Empal Gentong Cirebon - beef in creamy coconut milk sauce from Cirebon
- Sayur Oyong Bersantan - wing cucumber in seasoned coconut milk
- Krengsengan Daging Sapi - beef in a petis (shrimp paste) sauce
- Oseng Caisim Jamur Tiram - Stirfry of choisam with oyster mushrooms
- Ayam Bakar Penyet - Grilled spicy chicken with very spicy sambal