Daging Tumis Kacang Merah
braised beef with aduki beans
300 gr of beef
100 gr kacang merah / aduki beans
3 cloves of garlic
1 salam leaf
1 sereh / lemongrass
2 red lomboks
1 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp ketumbar
200 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
First boil the beans in water and then set aside. Cut the meat into thin slices as well as the garlic and shallots. Deseed the chilies and cut into thin rings. Chop the sereh fine.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, salam and sereh for 3 minutes. Add the chilies and fry until soft. Then add the meat and stir until the meat changes color.
Then add the beans, the kecap, the salt, the pepper and the ketumbar and mix well. Pour in the water and cook it gently until done.
- Nasi Lengko - fried rice with tofu and tempe from Ciribon
- Panggang bandeng - grilled milkfish
- Ayam Jamur Kecap - fried chicken with mushrooms and kecap
- Base Jukut - Balinese bumbu for vegatables
- Shui Zhu - Sichuan boiled beef
- Serundeng - fried coconut with peanuts
- Pecak Gurame - carp in creamy sauce