- Udang Garo Rica - spiced tiger prawns from Manado
- Sayur Kapau - stewed mixed vegetables with beef
- Daging Masak Hitam - dry fried black beef
- Base Jukut - Balinese bumbu for vegatables
- Urap Kampung - spiced coconut with vegetables
- Mangkuk Tahu - poffertjes from spiced tahu with egg
- Sapi Lada Hitam - fried beef in black pepper sauce
Cah Sayur - fried meat with vegetables and tofu
fried meat with vegetables and tofu
250 g bacon rashers / pork belly
200 ml chicken stock (see recipe)
100 gr mushrooms
1 bell pepper
200 gr bean sprouts
3 cloves of garlic
Cut the tofu into cubes. Cut the meat into cubes and the garlic, shallots and mushrooms into thin slices. Slice the leek and the peppers into thin strips.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the tahu. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the meat along with the shallots and the garlic until brown. Add the broth along with the remaining ingredients and cook it until done.
Sprinkle with coriander leaves.
- Written by AsianCook