Ayam Goreng Bandung (Sunda)
fried spicy chicken
1 broiler chicken
2 serai/sereh/lemon grass, white part
4 cm lengkuas/laos
3 salam leaf
3 jeruk purut leaves
400 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
5 cloves of garlic
5 kemiri nuts, roasted
3 cm kunyit, toasted
2 tsp salt
1 tsp peppercorns
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat some oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the serai, the laos, the salam and the jeruk purut for 5 minutes. Then add the chicken and fry the chicken until it is firm.
Then add the coconut milk and bring it to a boil. Cook the chicken until the chicken is tender and the spices are absorbed. Then remove the chicken from the pan.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown. Serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Ayam Goreng Bandung (Sunda) - fried spicy chicken
- Written by: AsianCook