Semur Ayam Dengan Soun
stewed chicken in dark sauce with soun
30 gr soun
4 cloves of garlic
2 salam leaf
4 tbsp kecap manis
1.2 tbsp kecap asin
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp palm sugar
800 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
3 tbsp bawang goreng
Cut the chicken into 10 pieces. Cut the shallots and garlic into thin slices. Cut the tomato into cubes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic, shallots and salam for 2 minutes. Then add the chicken and fry until it changes color.
Then add the tomato and fry until soft. Then add the kecaps, salt, pepper, nutmeg and palm sugar and mix well. Then slowly add the water and cook it on low heat until done. Then add the soun and mix well.
Sprinkle the bawang goreng on top and serve.
- Rujak KangKung - a spicy and fresh kangkung salad with tofu
- Laab Neua - spicy meat salad
- Taoge Cah Petai - stir-fry of bean sprouts with petai
- Sate ayam Banjar - chicken satay with a spicy tomato-kecap sauce
- Gulai Lemak Ayam - spiced stewed chicken in creamy sauce
- Terik Daging - beef in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Babi Cin - fried spicy pork with potato