Ati Ampela Masak Pedas
chicken livers in a spicy sauce
5 double chicken livers
2 salam leaves
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 cm jahe
2 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp palm sugar
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
5 red lomboks
3 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
Heat the water in a pan and add the livers and cook until tender. Drain and cut the livers into pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the paste coarsely.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam, serai and jahe for 6 minutes. Then add the livers and mix well and fry for 2 minutes.
Then add the kecap, salt, palm sugar and pepper and mix well. Then add 200 ml water and mix well and bring to the boil and cook until the sauce thickens a bit. Serve.
- Ayam Rica Rica - Chicken with chilli sauce (hot)
- Terong Balado Ebi - spicy fried eggplant with ebi
- Sop Manado
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Bumbu Petis - Stewed kangkung in creamy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung Bumbu Petis - kangkung with shrimp/prawns and petis
- Bakmi Godog Yogya - noodle dish from Yogyakarta
- Bola Jamur - spicy balls of mushrooms and minced meat