Ayam Masak Paprika
fried chicken with a bell pepper sauce
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
2 tbsp of butter
1 red paprika / bell pepper
100 ml chicken stock
1 tbsp paprika powder
1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in some water
30 ml of yogurt
Cut the chicken into 6 pieces. Cut the onion into thin strips. Deseed the bell pepper and cut it into thin strips.
Rub the chicken with the salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and set aside. Then add the onion and the bell pepper and fry until soft. Then add the chicken again and mix well and stew the chicken until done.
In a pan, heat the stock and mix in the paprika and cornstarch. Then mix in the yogurt and spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve.
- Tahu Ketoprak - tahu/tofu with vegetables and spicy sauce
- Tumis Cincang Ayam Pedas - stir-fried spicy chicken
- Bahusa - seasoned stewed minced meat with peas
- Udang Masak tauco - prawns in spicy sauce
- Ayam Panggang Bumbu Kuning - roasted chicken in a yellow sauce
- Satai Ayam Bumbu Rujak - satay of spiced chicken
- Bawal Goreng Saus Tomat - fried fish in spicy tomato sauce