Ayam Masak Paprika
fried chicken with a bell pepper sauce
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
2 tbsp of butter
1 red paprika / bell pepper
100 ml chicken stock
1 tbsp paprika powder
1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in some water
30 ml of yogurt
Cut the chicken into 6 pieces. Cut the onion into thin strips. Deseed the bell pepper and cut it into thin strips.
Rub the chicken with the salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the chicken until golden brown and set aside. Then add the onion and the bell pepper and fry until soft. Then add the chicken again and mix well and stew the chicken until done.
In a pan, heat the stock and mix in the paprika and cornstarch. Then mix in the yogurt and spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve.
- Jamur Ayam Pedas - spicy fried mushrooms with chicken
- Telur Rempah - Seasoned eggs in spicy sauce
- Gay Yang Sauce Dum - grilled chicken with a dark sweet sauce
- Tumis Sawi Jamur Padi - stir-fry of mustard green with mushroom sauce
- Daging Masak Lengkuas - fried beef with grated galangal
- Udang Petai Balado (Padang) - spicy shrimp/prawns with petai/peteh
- Daging Masak Hitam - dry fried black beef