Ayam Jamur Masak Jahe
fried chicken with oyster mushrooms
1/2 chicken (600 gr)
200 gr oyster mushrooms
5 cloves of garlic
4 cm jahe
1 tbsp angciu / arak, otherwise vinegar
2 tbsp kecap asin
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp pepper
2 red lomboks
150 ml of water
3 tbsp oil
Chop the garlic and the jahe. Cut the lomboks into thin slices. Pull the oyster mushrooms apart into strips. Cut the chicken into pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and the jahe for 3 minutes. Then add the chicken and fry until it changes color.
Then add the angciu, the kecaps, the oyster sauce, the water and the pepper and bring it to the boil while stirring. Then add the oyster mushrooms and lomboks and mix well. Cook / fry it until done. Serve.
- Ayam Bakar Kalasan - roasted chicken from Yogyakarta
- Rendang Bakso Sapi - meatballs rendang
- Cah Cumi-Cumi Pedas - fried squid in a spicy red sauce
- Nasi Goreng Seafood Jawa Timur - fried rice with seafood from East-Java
- Sate Kambing Solo Sambal Kecap - Sate/satay of lamb from Solo with spicy kecap sauce
- Rajang Ayam - chicken in a spicy red sauce from Lombok
- Telur Puyuh Cah - Quail eggs in spicy sauce