Ayam Kuah Kuning
chicken stewed in spicy coconut milk
2 salam leaf
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
3 jeruk purut leaves
1500 ml coconut milk (from 1/2 coconut)
5 sprigs of chinese chives
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
3 cm kunyit
1 cm jahe
Cut the chicken into 30 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the chives into pieces of 1/2 cm.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the jeruk purut and the serai for 5 minutes.
Then add the chicken and fry until it changes colour. Then add the coconut milk and continue to cook while stirring until done. Then mix in the chives and serve.
- Tumis Buncis Lada Hitam - stir-fry of green beans with black pepper
- Bau Dianjoroi - spiced stewed fish
- Daging Masak Pandan - beef cooked with pandan leaf
- Pepes Ayam Tahu - steamed chicken with tofu in a package
- Sekba Babi - stewed pork with sayur asin
- Gurami Masak Taoco - fried fish with a taoco sauce
- Sambal Kecap Manis - Sambal with kecap / sweet soy sauce
Ayam Kuah Kuning - chicken stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Written by: AsianCook