Ayam Tumis Kacang Mete
fried chicken with cashew nuts
250 gr chicken fillet
4 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
100 ml of water
25 g green bell pepper
25 g red bell pepper
100 gr cashew nuts, fried
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into thin strips. Cut the onion into small cubes and the garlic into thin slices. Cut the bell pepper into thin slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the meat and fry until it changes colour. Then add the kecap, the fish sauce, the pepper, the salt and the palm sugar and mix well. Then add the water and stir until the sauce thickens.
Add the bell peppers and cashew nuts and cook until done.
- Sayur Lodeh Kacang Jagung Muda - stewed vegetables in coconut milk
- Telur Sambal Cipri - spicy eggs with apple
- Tumis Kerang Hijau - stewed mussels
- Brokoli Tumis Udang - stir-fry of broccoli with shrimp/prawns
- Sup Daging Asam Pedas - Spicy sour meat soup
- Ayam Penyet - Fried chicken with sambal
- Buntut Masak Cabai Hijau - oxtail with green pepper sauce