Ayam Tumis Asam Manis
stir-fry of sweetened chicken
2 chicken thighs
4 cloves of garlic
1 red pepper
2 cm jahe
2 tbsp honey
3 tbsp tomato sauce (see recipe)
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
100 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into pieces of 2x3cm. Finely chop the garlic. Cut the onion and bell pepper into 2x2cm cubes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the garlic and the onion for 3 minutes. Then add the bell pepper and the jahe and fry until soft/wilted.
Then add the chicken and fry it until the meat changes color. Then add the honey, saus tomat, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
Then add the water slowly and cook until done. Serve.
- Kagape Kambing Jepara - fragrant lamb from Jepara
- Kuah Bakso Mutiara - spicy balls with soun
- Kangkung belacan cumi asin - kangkung with salted squid
- Sambal Mercon - spicy sambal with shallots
- Ayam Masak Merah - Chicken with tomato, dried peppers and herbs
- Pindang tulang iga Cabai rawit - braised beef and ribs in sour sauce from Palembang
- Daging Tumis Kacang Merah - braised beef with aduki beans