Ayam Goreng Bumbu Kari
fried chicken curry
1/2 lime, juice
1/2 tsp salt
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 salam leaf
3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp ketumbar
2 kemiri nuts
1 tsp curry powder
Cut the chicken into six pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix this with the lime juice and the chicken.
Heat a pan and add the mixture together with the serai, salam and salt and cook over low heat and covered until the moisture has evaporated.
Heat the oil in a pan and then fry the chicken until brown. Serve.
- Nasi goreng kambing - fried rice with goat / sheep meat
- Tim Telur Labu Kuning - spiced eggs with pumpkin
- Nasi Bakar Bandeng Pedas - Spicy roasted rice with fish
- Ayam Penyet Wangi Kemangi - Fragrant fried spicy chicken
- Botok Kangkung Ikan Gabus Asin - steamed kangkung with salted fish
- Sambal Goreng Labu Siam - in coconut milk braised spicy chayote
- Soto Daging Bangkalan - soup from Bangkalan (Madura)