Ayam Goreng Bumbu Kari
fried chicken curry
1/2 lime, juice
1/2 tsp salt
2 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 salam leaf
3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp ketumbar
2 kemiri nuts
1 tsp curry powder
Cut the chicken into six pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Mix this with the lime juice and the chicken.
Heat a pan and add the mixture together with the serai, salam and salt and cook over low heat and covered until the moisture has evaporated.
Heat the oil in a pan and then fry the chicken until brown. Serve.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Ayam Goreng Bumbu Kari - fried chicken curry
- Written by: AsianCook