fried spiced duck
500 gr duck (young)
1 tbsp lime juice
500 ml of water
3 tbsp tapioca flour
2 tbsp rice flour
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1 salam leaf
2 jeruk purut leaves
4 cloves of garlic
4 kemiri nuts
2 cm jahe
2 cm kunyit
1 tsp ketumbar, roasted
Clean the duck and cut it into 5 pieces. Rub the duck with the lime juice and let it soak in for 15 minutes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the water in a pan with the duck, the bumbu, the serai, the salam and the jeruk purut. Close the pan with the lid and cook the duck until done. Then scoop the duck out of the pan.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the duck until golden brown.
Mix the tapioca with the rice flour and some water / broth and form a batter. Heat some oil in a pan and fry the batter until crispy and in pieces / crumbs. Then sprinkle this over the duck and serve.
- Tempeh Kecap - fried tempe in a kecap sauce
- Garang Asem Ikan Tenggiri - (Spanish) mackerel in a spicy and sour sauce
- Ame Kumute - eggs in sauce
- Konro Makasar - makassarese meat soup
- Ayam Goreng Tulang Lunak - stewed fried spiced chicken
- Sambal Udang Campur Petai - fried spicy prawns
- Sate Jamur - Sate of mushrooms