Ayam Bakar Bumbu Kluwak
roasted seasoned chicken
2 cm jahe
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 tbsp palm sugar
350 ml coconut milk (of 1/2 coconut)
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ketumbar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
4 kluwak / keluwak, steamed
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jahe, the serai and the lengkuas for 5 minutes. Then add the chicken and mix well.
Then add the coconut milk and cook the chicken until done.
Remove the chicken from the pan and roast it over a charcoalfire until brown and baste it regularly with the sauce.
- Omelet Bayam Kentang - omelet with spinach and potato
- Ginjal Masak Jahe - fried kidneys with ginger in spicy sauce
- Gimbal Udang Sayuran - shrimp fritters with vegetables
- Tumis Ayam Jamur - stir fry of chicken with mushrooms
- Sate Asem-Asem Ayam - satay of chicken with pineapple
- Asem Kemamah Atjeh - sambal made of dried fish
- Asem-Asem Terong - spicy stew of eggplant