stew of duck
500 gr duck
850 ml of water
1 tbsp lime, juice
1 tbsp kecap asin
2 tbsp kecap manis
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp salt
Cut the duck into 6 pieces and the tomato into 6 parts. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Rub the duck with the lime juice and leave it for 15 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then add the water and the kecaps and bring to the boil.
Then add the duck and cook gently until the duck is done. Then add the tomato and cook until soft. Serve.
- Daging Iris Rempah - stewed seasoned beef
- Pepes Jamur Kuping
- Gulai Telur Ikan - tasty fish roe curry
- Cah Sawi Bakso Pedas - spicy fried cabbage with fish balls
- Kangkung Tumis Cabai Hijau Nan Sedap - kangkung with oyster mushrooms in green pepper sauce
- Kue banana - banana cupcakes
- Cah Udang Cabai - Fried shrimps in chili sauce