Sambal Goreng Bebek
duck in a spicy red sauce
250 gr duck
1 tbsp lime juice
300 ml of water
2 jeruk purut leaves
1 salam leaf
2 tbsp oil
5 red lomboks
3 cloves of garlic
5 cm jahe
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp palm sugar
Cut the meat into pieces and the tomato into small cubes. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Rub the duck with the lime juice and leave it for 10 minutes. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu together with the jeruk purut and the salam for 3 minutes.
Then add the meat and cook until it changes colour. Then add the water and the tomato and cook until the meat is done and the sauce has thickened. Serve.
- Gulai Kapau - vegetables stewed in coconut milk with meat
- Sambal Goreng Cabai - spicy stir-fry of lomboks and shrimps
- Ayam Masak Santan Pedas - chicken in a spicy fragrant sauce
- Kue Semprong
- Bulangang - stew of vegetables with tahu
- Ayam Tumis Paprika - stir-fry of chicken with paprika
- Ayan Cocoh - fried chicken stewed in spiced coconut milk