in banana leaf steamed spiced chicken from Bali
600 gr chicken fillet
6 salam leaves
6 pieces of banana leaf (20x20cm)
4 cloves of garlic
4 red rawits
3 cm jahe
3 cm of kencur
3 cm kunyit
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp palm sugar
1 tsp salt
4 tbsp oil
Cut the meat into small equal pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste and mix it with the chicken.
Take a piece of banana leaf and put 2 tbsp of the chicken mixture and 1 salam leaf and then fold it up like a package. Secure the ends with biteng.
Then steam the packets for 30 minutes until the chicken is done.
- Ayam Penyet Kemangi - fried spiced chicken with sambal and kemangi
- Soto Ayam lobak - simple chicken soup with turnip
- Asam Keung Udeng - prawns in spicy sour sauce
- Sambal Rawit Taosi - spicy sambal with black beans
- Orak Arik Buncis Telor - stir fry of beans with egg
- Sayur Lombok Hati Ampela - spicy fried chicken livers in sauce
- Kelia hati - curry liver with potatoes from Jambi