Ayam Raci Cili Padi
spicy stewed chicken from the Moluccas
3 jeruk purut leaves
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1 spring onion
1 1/2 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp palm sugar
500 ml of water
4 tbsp oil
5 cloves of garlic
10 red rawits
2 tsp salt
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu coarsely. Cut the chicken into 6 pieces and rub it in with the bumbu. Cut the spring onion into pieces.
Heat in a pan the water together with the jeruk purut, the laos and the sereh and bring to a boil. Then add the chicken and the bumbu and cook the chickenslowly until nearly done.
Then add the oil, the palmsugar, the lime juice and the spring onion and cook the chicken until tender and until the sauce has thickened.
- Sate printil bakar - satay spiced meatballs
- Telur Tersembunyi - Hidden egg
- Be Siap Base Kalas 2 - spicy balinese chicken
- Daging Harum Jeruk - beef with a light citrus aroma
- Tumis Pokcoy Paprika - sautéed paksoy with bell pepper and chicken
- Perkadel Kacang Merah - spiced balls of red kidney beans
- Masak Habang