Ayam Bakar Cabai Tumbuk Manado
Spicy roasted chicken from Manado
2 sereh / lemongrass, white portion
4 jeruk purut
3 tbsp kecap manis
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
600 ml of water
3 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
11 green lomboks
2 cm jahe
2 cm kunyit, roasted
Cut the chicken into 4 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the paste with the lemon grass and jeruk purut for 5 minutes. Add the chicken and fry until brown. Then add the kecap and mix well. Then add the salt, the palm sugar and the water and cook until done.
Roast the chicken slowly over a charcoal fire until brown and bask it regularly with the sauce.
- Ayam Taoco Cabai Hijau - Green spicy chicken
- Bayam Tumis Jamur Padi - stir-fry of spinach with mushrooms
- Otak-Otak Potong - steamed seasoned mackerel
- Palai Bungkus Daun Ubi Kayu - fish steamed in banana leaves
- Sambal Terasi Teri Jengki - Sambal with dried fish
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Pad Phuk Tong - fried pumpkin with pork