- Dadar Tegal - omelet with grated coconut
- Kerang darah masak asam pedas - spicy mussels
- Gulai Jariang - jengkol stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Tumis Jamur Jagung Pipil - fried oyster mushrooms with sweet corn
- Ayam Woku Manado - chicken stew from Manado
- Ayam Masak Hijau - stewed chicken in green sauce from Banjarmasin
- Udang Goreng Ketumbar - fried prawns with coriander
Ayam Bumbu bakar rica - spiced grilled chicken
Ayam Bumbu bakar rica
spiced grilled chicken
1 tsp lemon juice
4 jeruk purut
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
300 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
3 red lomboks (large chilies)
6 red rawits
3 cloves garlic
3 cm jahe
Marinate the chicken with the salt and lemon juice and let it rest for 15 minutes. Cut the chicken into 10 pieces. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the paste with the lemon grass and jeruk purut for 3 minutes. Add the chicken and fry until brown. Add the salt, palm sugar and water and let it simmer until the sauce has thickened.
Then grill the chicken slowly above a charcoal fire for 5 minutes.
- Written by AsianCook