Ayam Bumbu Bali
fried chicken in a spicy red sauce
1/2 lime, juice
2 tsp salt
1 salam leaf
2 cm lengkuas / galangal
1 tbsp kecap manis
4 jeruk purut leaves
4 cloves of garlic
7 red lomboks
2 kemiri nuts
2 cm jahe
1 tsp terasi / trasi
Cut the chicken into 8 pieces and marinate for 15 minutes with the salt and lime juice. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Cut the tomato into pieces.
Heat in a pan of oil and fry the chicken until half-cooked and set aside. Heat in a pan 3 tbsp of the used oil and fry the bumbu together with the salam, the jeruk purut and the laos for 6 minutes. Then add the kecap and the tomato and mix well.
Then add the chicken and fry on low heat until done.
- Sambal Bawang Putih - Garlic sambal
- Kerang Masak Jeruk - Mussels in a light citrus sauce
- Ikan goreng pandan - grilled spiced fish in pandan leaf
- Daging Masak Krengsengan - beef stew with potato in spicy sauce
- Tumis Terong Hijau Pedas - Spicy stirfry of eggplant
- Manuk Dang - steamed spicy stuffed chicken
- Semur Panji - braised spiced beef slices