soup of beef with banana
750 gr beef / shank
250 gr heart of banana flower (else cabbage)
2 tsp of fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
250 gr tahu / tofu
Cut the meat into large cubes (8cm) and the heart / cabbage into thin strips. Cut the onion and the leek in thin slices. Cut the tahu into small cubes. Heat in a pan water together with the meat and cook for 10 minutes. Then drain.
Heat in a pan 2000 ml of water together with the meat and cook it until the broth is halved. Then add the onion, leek and banana flower heart and cook it slowly for 30 minutes. Then spoon in the fishsauce, the pepper and the tahu and serve.
- Sayur Santan Brokoli - broccoli in a seasoned coconut milk sauce
- Dendeng Kecap
- Iga Kambing Masak Lapis - seasoned in coconut milk braised lamb
- Kenus Mebase Bali - fried squid as from Bali
- Capcay Goreng Lada Hitam - chop suey with black pepper
- Udang Paprika Kapri Manis - fried shrimps with peppers and snow peas
- Ayam Ati Buncis - chickn livers with beans