soup of beef with banana
750 gr beef / shank
250 gr heart of banana flower (else cabbage)
2 tsp of fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
250 gr tahu / tofu
Cut the meat into large cubes (8cm) and the heart / cabbage into thin strips. Cut the onion and the leek in thin slices. Cut the tahu into small cubes. Heat in a pan water together with the meat and cook for 10 minutes. Then drain.
Heat in a pan 2000 ml of water together with the meat and cook it until the broth is halved. Then add the onion, leek and banana flower heart and cook it slowly for 30 minutes. Then spoon in the fishsauce, the pepper and the tahu and serve.
- Sayur Lodeh Petai - vegetables stewed in coconut milk with petai
- 拍黄瓜 - cucumber salad
- Sepat Banang - fried fish with prawns from Sumbawa
- Gulai Sapi Lemak - beef stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Sayur Bayam Tumis - slowly fried spinach
- Gkai Kamin - Roasted chicken
- Choo Chee Gkung Shel Gkap Hed - curry prawns with mushroom in coconut milk