Philippine pork sausages
500 gr pork mince
4 tablespoons of suka / apple cider vinegar
5 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon black pepper
200 g caul fat / omentum, else intestines
1/2 teaspoon salt
Chop the garlic finely. Mix the minced meat with the vinegar, garlic and pepper and form 2 1/2 cm thick and 8 cm long rolls. Roll these rolls into the membrane and sprinkle with the salt.
Grease a frying pan lightly with the butter and place the rolls in the pan. Fry the sausages for 7-10 minutes until brown and cooked. Drain and serve hot.
- Ayam Tumis Kacang Mete - fried chicken with cashew nuts
- Kare Sayur - spicy vegetable curry
- Sambal Binjai / Wani - Sambal with quince
- Ayam Masak Habang - chicken fried in a apicy red sauce
- Opor Kutai - in seasoned coconut milk braised chicken
- Kare Sumberejo - stewed fish in a light sour sauce
- Pad Kee Mao