Chinese cabbage with spicy fresh sauce - 酸辣白菜
450 gr Chinese cabbage
5 cloves of garlic
7 dried lomboks (or alternatively fresh)
1 spring onion
1 tbsp oil
1 1/2 tbsp black rice vinegar
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp tapioca flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp palm sugar
1 tbsp water
Cut the cabbage into equal pieces and thicknesses. Finely chop the garlic and finely chop the spring onion. Cut the lomboks into pieces. Mix the ingredients for the sauce well.
Heat a wok over high heat until it begins to smoke. Then add the oil, garlic and lomboks and fry briefly.
Then add the cabbage and stir fry until it starts to soften. Then add the sauce and mix well. Then mix in the spring onion and stir until the sauce thickens. serve.
- Gulai Itik (Padang) - duck in green pepper sauce
- Udang Pedas Manis - Shrimp in spicy and sweet sauce
- Bakwan Udang - seasoned shrimp/prawns fritters
- Sambal Rebus - Boiled sambal/chili sauce
- Koa Rad Nha Guong Sauce Garthream - fried prawns/shrimp in garlicsauce
- Sambal Tauco Labu Siam - spicy stewed chayote with tauco
- Ayam Suwir Kelapa Sangrai - spiced chicken with coconut