Ho Fun - 干炒牛河
rice noodles with beef
450 gr ho fun noodles (wide rice noodles)
60 gr bean sprouts
1 shallot (small)
30 gr Chinese chives
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp oil
150 gr beef
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp Shaozing rice wine
1 tsp cornflour
1 tbsp water
1/8 tsp palm sugar
1 tsp oil
Cut the meat into thin strips and mix all the ingredients for the meat well and let it marinate for 15 minutes. Cook the noodles until done, rinse and drain well. Cut the shallot into thin slices.
Heat a pan over high heat and add the oil. Then add the meat and fry the meat until nearly done. Then remove the meat from the pan and set aside.
Then add the noodles and fry it while stirring until it starts to soften. Then add the shallot and bean sprouts and fry for 30 seconds.
Then add the meat, chives and soy sauces and mix well. Fry for another 30 seconds and serve.
- Yang Rou Chuan'r - 羊肉串儿 - satay of lamb
- Sawi Asam Manis - sweet and sour Chinese cabbage
- Pud Makua Yow - stir-fry eggplant with basil and chili
- Daging Campur Pedis - spice beef with corn and bamboo
- Sayap Goreng Manis - sweet fried chicken wings
- Gai Pad Khiaowan - fried chicken with green curry
- Tempe Goreng Kremes - fried tempeh in batter with herbs