Shanghai spring onion oil noodle - 葱油拌面
400 g thin round noodles
5 spring onion
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tsp palm sugar
4 tbsp oil
Cut the spring onion into pieces. Heat the water in a pan and cook the noodles until done and then rinse and drain.
Heat the oil in a pan and add the spring onion and fry over low heat until brown and soft. Remove it from the pan and set aside.
Then add the soy sauce (both) and the palm sugar and bring to the boil. Then add the noodles and mix well. Spoon the spring onion on top and serve.
- Ayam Rica Rica - Chicken with chilli sauce (hot)
- Terong Balado Ebi - spicy fried eggplant with ebi
- Sop Manado
- Oseng-Oseng Kangkung Bumbu Petis - Stewed kangkung in creamy sauce
- Tumis Kangkung Bumbu Petis - kangkung with shrimp/prawns and petis
- Bakmi Godog Yogya - noodle dish from Yogyakarta
- Bola Jamur - spicy balls of mushrooms and minced meat