Mung bean noodles with mushrooms and shrimps
200 gr soun / glass noodles
5 straw mushrooms
4 cm jahe
3 cloves of garlic
1 spring onion
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine
250 ml water / chicken broth
1 tsp peppercorns
1 red lombok
1 tbsp oil
Soak the soun in water for 15 minutes until it has become soft. Then drain. Clean the shrimps and cut the the champignons in. Chop the garlic finely and slice the green of the spring onion into thin rings. Cut the lombok into thin rings.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the garlic and the jahe for 2 minutes. Add the shrimps and fry for 1 minute.
Heat a clay pot and put the soun in it. Add the shrimps and then the salt, the soy sauce, the rice wine, the pepper and the broth. Cook it covered for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the spring onion and the lombok on top and serve.
- Daging Totok - fried beef strips with coconut
- Mangasik Toba - braised catfish in spicy sauce from North Sumatra
- Asem-Asem Iga Sapi - stew of beef with beans
- Daging Pedas Cabai Hijau - fried slices of beef with green pepper
- Semur Hati Ayam Rasa Pedas - Spicy stew of chicken liver
- Sawi Putih Tumis Taosi - stewed cabbage with chicken and taosi
- Sayur Terung Tauco Pedas - stewed eggplants in spicy sweet sauce