- Empal Suwir - fried shredded beef
- Sai Lan Far Gai Pin Har Kau - chicken with shrimp/prawns and broccoli
- Choo Chee Gkung Shel Gkap Hed - curry prawns with mushroom in coconut milk
- Sambal Goring Ati Pacul
- Soto Ayam Lamongan - chicken soup from East Java
- Aeb Pla - grilled fish with curry
- Tom Yum Taleh - hot and sour spicy fish soup
Pad mee korat ped - Mie Korat style
Pad mee korat ped
Mie Korat style
1/2 pack broad rice noodles
4 cloves garlic
4 tbsp palmsugar
500 gr chickefilet/porkfilet
3 tbsp kecap manis
5 red lomboks
4 tbsp fishsauce
225 ml water
Soak the noodles for 15 minutes. Slice the garlic fine and pound or grind the lomboks fine into a paste. Cut the meat into thin slices/strips. Chop the paksoy into pieces.
Heat in a wok the oil and fry the garlic for 1 minute. Add the palmsugar and stir it until its absorbed. Add the lomboks, the kecap, the fishsauce and the water. Add the meat and cook it until done.
Drain the noodles and add it. Fry it until the fluids are nearly absorbed. Then add the beansprouts and the paksoy and fry it done.
- Written by / Copyright by AsianCook / F.M. Wiedenhoff