Telur Dadar Lipat
2 spring onions
3 red lomboks
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Finely chop the spring onion. Cut the shallots and the lomboks into thin slices. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shallots until brown and the lomboks soft and set aside. Beat the eggs. Then mix all ingredients together.
In a pan, heat some butter and add 1/3 of the mixture and fry it until the egg starts to set. Then fold it into a square and turn it over and fry it on both sides until done. Serve and repeat.
- Eko Tukir - Glutinous rice Cooked in bamboo
- Sayur Godog - stewed vegetables and meat in spicy sauce
- Bumbu Dendeng - fried meat
- Sambal Goreng Perai - fried leek in creamy sauce
- Gangan - fish soup with cassave from Belitung
- Ayam Budu-budu - stewed chicken with spring onion
- Pacah Daging - grilled/roated beef with a spicy raw sambal