Telur Dadar Lipat
2 spring onions
3 red lomboks
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
Finely chop the spring onion. Cut the shallots and the lomboks into thin slices. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the shallots until brown and the lomboks soft and set aside. Beat the eggs. Then mix all ingredients together.
In a pan, heat some butter and add 1/3 of the mixture and fry it until the egg starts to set. Then fold it into a square and turn it over and fry it on both sides until done. Serve and repeat.
- Telur Masak Belacan - fried eggs with shrimp paste
- Sambal Goreng Kembang - spicy fired cauliflower
- Sup Ikan Nila - fish soup with tilapia
- Semur Kambing Giling Kacang Merah - meatballs with red kidney beans
- Urutan Celeng - Balinese saucages
- Jamur Merang Goreng Kemangi - fried mushrooms with kemangi
- Piendang Kunyit - beef in sauce
Telur Dadar Lipat - spiced omelette
- Written by: AsianCook