Dadar Telur Kacang Tanah
seasoned omelette with peanuts
1 spring onion
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 sprig of coriander
3 tbsp oil
3 red lomboks
4 tbsp unsalted peanuts
Slice the spring onion and coriander. Finely chop the ingredients for the bumbu.
Beat the eggs together with the spring onion, coriander, fish sauce, pepper, palm sugar and salt.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and lomboks for 5 minutes. Then add the egg mixture and mix well. Then sprinkle the peanuts over it and cover the pan.
Fry the omelette over lower heat until both sides are cooked and done. Serve.
- Beef Szechuan - beef with celery and bell pepper
- Ayam Gulung Bersanten - fried stuffed chicken in coconut milk sauce
- Ikan Masak Air Garam - Bonito with starfruit in salty water
- Ayam Goreng Go Hiong (peranakan) - fried spiced chicken
- Nasi Goreng Jogja Opor - fried fragrant rice from Jogjakarta
- Bergedel Daging - Meatballs with bread in spicy sauce
- Oyong Bumbu Kuah Teri - cucumber and chayote in broth