Dadar Telur Kacang Tanah
seasoned omelette with peanuts
1 spring onion
1 tsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 sprig of coriander
3 tbsp oil
3 red lomboks
4 tbsp unsalted peanuts
Slice the spring onion and coriander. Finely chop the ingredients for the bumbu.
Beat the eggs together with the spring onion, coriander, fish sauce, pepper, palm sugar and salt.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and lomboks for 5 minutes. Then add the egg mixture and mix well. Then sprinkle the peanuts over it and cover the pan.
Fry the omelette over lower heat until both sides are cooked and done. Serve.
- Gulai Pagar Puri - stew of lamb and eggplant
- Sate ayam Bekasi - Grilled marinated chicken
- Ayam Goreng Belambangan - fried spiced chicken from Banyuwangi
- Tauco Udang Cabe Hijau - shrimp and green pepper with tauco sauce
- Ayam Suwir Kemangi - shredded braised chicken with kemangi
- Semur Udang - stewed fragrant shrimp/prawn in a dark sauce
- Serundeng - fried coconut with peanuts