pancake with spring onion
300 g of flour
150 ml hot water
1 tbsp of oil
1 spring onion
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp of five spice powder
Chop the spring onion. Mix the salt with water and pour it slowly into the flour and knead it into smooth dough and let it rest for 15 minutes. Then knead the dough for another 2 minutes and then roll it out into a circle.
Brush some oil on the dough and sprinkle the spices and the spring onion on top. Roll the dough up lengthwise and then roll it up again. Roll the dough out into a circle.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the dough for 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes for the other side. Cut it into pieces and serve.
- Daging Iris Rempah - stewed seasoned beef
- Pepes Jamur Kuping
- Gulai Telur Ikan - tasty fish roe curry
- Cah Sawi Bakso Pedas - spicy fried cabbage with fish balls
- Kangkung Tumis Cabai Hijau Nan Sedap - kangkung with oyster mushrooms in green pepper sauce
- Kue banana - banana cupcakes
- Cah Udang Cabai - Fried shrimps in chili sauce