Orak Arik Tomat
spiced eggs with tomato from Sulawesi
1 serai / sereh / lemongrass
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp palm sugar
100 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
4 red lomboks
Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste. Beat the eggs and cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then add the tomato and the serai and fry until soft.
Then add the eggs and fry until they are solidified. Then add the salt, the palmsugar and the water, mix well and cook until done.
- Pindang Serani - fish in a yellow sauce with herbs
- Asinan Sapudi - bean sprouts with cucumber in a kecap sauce
- Opor Merah Telur Ayam - eggs in spicy red creamy sauce
- Nangka Masak Kuning - yellow stewed nangka
- Asam Padeh Ikan Tongkol - stewed tuna in spicy sauce
- Sate Telur Puyuh - Satay quail eggs
- Kaca Piring Bumbu Rujak - fried fish in a creamy spicy sauce