Perkedel Tempe Pedas
spicy balls of tempe
250 gr tempe
100 gr minced chicken
5 red rawits
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp salt
Puree the tempe and finely cut the rawits. Split the egg. Mix the tempe with the minced meat, the rawits, the pepper, the salt and the egg yolk and form a homogeneous mass.
Divide the mass into portions of 1 tbsp and form flat balls and roll them through the egg white.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the balls until golden brown and done. Serve.
- Bebek Bumbu Rujak - fried and roasted spiced duck
- Tumis Labu Siam Ebi Telur - chayote stewed in coconut milk
- Daging masak taoco - seasoned cooked beef
- Gulai Buncis Tauco - stewed beans with tauco and petai
- Sayap Ayam Masak Krengsengan - chicken wings in spicy sauce
- Ayam Banam Kuah Kecap - chicken stewed in a light kecap sauce
- Sate Ayam Manis - sweet chicken satay