Tempe Goreng Kremes
fried tempeh in batter with herbs
300 gr tempeh
30 gr tapioca flour
100 gr rice flour
175 ml coconut milk
7 cloves of garlic
1 tsp ketumbar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Cut the paste into slices. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu into a paste.
Mix the bumbu with tapioca, rice flour and coconut milk and form a batter. Dregde the tempeh slices through the batter.
Heat in a pan sufficient oil and fry the slices tempeh golden brown and set aside. Heat in a pan the oil and stir fry the remaining batter and sprinkle over the tempeh and serve.
- Sayur Terong Gurih - eggplant with tempe in spicy sauce
- Tumis Kerang Darah Petis - Mussels / cockles is a spicy sauce
- Ayam Bakar Limau - fried chicken with lemon
- Manuk Masak bahandang - chicken with leeks in coconut milk
- Urap Pakis - fern tops / fiddleheads with spiced bean sprouts and coconut
- Oseng Buncis Jamur Merang - stir-fry of green beans with mushrooms
- Sala Udang - crispy fried seasoned shrimp/prawns