Sambal Goreng Tahu Udang
Tahu with shrimps in spicy sauce
750 gr tahu / tofu
75 grams of shrimp
10 snake beans
3 salam leaves
1 sereh / lemongrass
2 cm laos
2 red lomboks
4 tbsp tauco
1 tsp kecap manis
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palm sugar
2 tsp asamwater
500 ml of water
2 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic
5 red lomboks
Cut the tahu into small cubes and the snakebeans in pieces. Clean the shrimp and cut in the back. Cut the lomboks into slanted rings. Grate de laos. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu to a paste.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then add the salam, sereh, laos and lomboks and fry them soft.
Then add the tauco and fry it for 1 minute. Then add the shrimps and mix well. Then add the tahu and the snake beans tin and bake until soft.
Then add the kecap, salt and palm sugar and mix before water is added. Cook until the sauce has thickened. Then spoon in the asam water and cook until done.
- Bebek Mekuah Manis Lalah - duck in sweet spicy sauce
- 蓑衣黄瓜 - Spicy cucumber salad
- Gai Pad Khiaowan
- Udang Bumbu Madu - spicy prawns with honey
- Ayam Bumbu suwir Cabai - fried chicken in creamy sauce
- Buncis Kuah Kare - green beans with potato stewed in coconut milk
- Hati Sapi Kunyit - seasoned liver in spicy sauce