Oseng-Oseng Tempe Jamu Tiram
Stir fry of tempe with oyster mushrooms
250 gr tempe
100 gr oyster mushrooms
50 gr leunca
2 green tomatoes
2 cm laos
2 green lomboks
1 tbsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
3 cloves of garlic
2 salam leaves
1/2 tsp nutmeg
100 ml of water
Cut the tempe in small blocks, the oyster mushrooms in strips, the lomboks in slanted rings, the shalots and garlic finely and the tomatoes in pieces. Grate the laos.
Heat in a pan sufficient oil and fry the tempe brown and set aside. Heat in a pan 2 tbsp oil and fry the shallots, garlic, galangal and salam for 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and leunca and mix well. Then add the tempe, the kecap, the salt, the nutmeg and the oyster mushrooms and mix well.
Then add the water and fry it slowly until the sauce has thickened / absorbed.
- Buntut Harum Paprika - stewed oxtail with paprika
- Jangan lombok - tempe in creamy green pepper sauce
- Nasi Uduk Betawi - fragrant coconut rice from Jakarta
- Ampela hati masak rendang - fried spicy chicken livers
- Ayam Gulung Bersanten - fried stuffed chicken in coconut milk sauce
- Garo bunga papaya dari Manado
- Longganisa - Philippine pork sausages