Sup Ikan Gurami
seasoned fish soup
500 gr ikan gurame / gurami fillet, otherwise perch
1/2 lime, juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1000 ml of water
3 cloves of garlic
5 belimbing sayur
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp fish sauce
10 jeruk purut leaves
2 green tomatoes
Cut the fish meat into pieces. Cut the shallots, the garlic and the belimbing into thin slices. Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
Rub the fish with the lime juice, the salt and the pepper. Heat the water in a pan with the tomatoes, the shallots, the garlic, the belimbing, the jeruk purut, the fish sauce and the palm sugar and bring to the boil.
Then add the fish meat and continue cooking on low heat until everything is done.
- Pininyahang Manok sa Gata - chicken stewed in coconut milk with pineapple
- Gulai Kambing Sedap Wangi - Fragrant stew of lamb
- Tumis Tahu Pedas - stir-fry of spicy tahu
- Tongseng kikil - braised ribs in a spicy fragrant sauce
- Nasi goreng daun jeruk - fried rice with chicken and jeruk purut
- Kacang Panjang Tumis Tahu - snakebeans with fried tofu
- Ayam Masak di Belanga - spicy chicken in a clay pot