Oseng Kembang Kol Pedas
spicy fried cauliflower
250 gr cauliflower
10 red rawtis
50 ml of water
3 spring onions
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
2 tbsp oil
3 cloves of garlic
5 red cabai keriting (curly cayenne pepper)
Clean the cauliflower and cut it into florets. Slice the spring onion. Beat the egg. Pound or grind the ingredients for the bumbu fine into a paste.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bumbu for 4 minutes. Then add the cauliflower and fry it until soft. Then add the egg and cook while stirring until the egg solidifies.
Then add the rawits and the water and bring to the boil. Then mix in the spring onion, the palmsugar and the salt and serve.
- Nasi goreng kambing - fried rice with goat / sheep meat
- Tim Telur Labu Kuning - spiced eggs with pumpkin
- Nasi Bakar Bandeng Pedas - Spicy roasted rice with fish
- Ayam Penyet Wangi Kemangi - Fragrant fried spicy chicken
- Botok Kangkung Ikan Gabus Asin - steamed kangkung with salted fish
- Sambal Goreng Labu Siam - in coconut milk braised spicy chayote
- Soto Daging Bangkalan - soup from Bangkalan (Madura)