Tumis Jamur Cabai Hijau
stir-fry of oyster mushrooms with green pepper
300 gr oyster mushrooms
100 gr corn kernels
3 green lomboks
1 tbsp butter
4 cloves of garlic
50 ml of water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved
Cut the oyster mushrooms into pieces. Finely chop the garlic and cut the shallots into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into rings of 1 cm.
Heat in a pan the butter and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add oyster mushrooms, the corn and the lomboks and mix well.
Then add the water, the palmsugar, the salt, the oyster sauce, the pepper and the sesame oil and mix well. Fry until everything is done and mix in the cornstarch and stir until the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Ayam Panggang Bumbu Besengek - roasted chicken in spicy sauce
- Kepiting Kukus - Steamed crab with sambal
- Kenus Mebase Bali 2 - fried baby squid
- Tumis Telur Ceplok - sautéed fried egg
- Tumis Labu Taoco - stir fry of chayote and taoco
- Ayam Goreng Lada Garam - spicy fried chili chicken
- Tempe Bumbu Petis - spicy stewed tempe