Tumis Jamur Cabai Hijau
stir-fry of oyster mushrooms with green pepper
300 gr oyster mushrooms
100 gr corn kernels
3 green lomboks
1 tbsp butter
4 cloves of garlic
50 ml of water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp palmsugar
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved
Cut the oyster mushrooms into pieces. Finely chop the garlic and cut the shallots into thin slices. Cut the lomboks into rings of 1 cm.
Heat in a pan the butter and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add oyster mushrooms, the corn and the lomboks and mix well.
Then add the water, the palmsugar, the salt, the oyster sauce, the pepper and the sesame oil and mix well. Fry until everything is done and mix in the cornstarch and stir until the sauce thickens. Serve.
- Sayur Lodeh Petai - vegetables stewed in coconut milk with petai
- 拍黄瓜 - cucumber salad
- Sepat Banang - fried fish with prawns from Sumbawa
- Gulai Sapi Lemak - beef stewed in spicy coconut milk
- Sayur Bayam Tumis - slowly fried spinach
- Gkai Kamin - Roasted chicken
- Choo Chee Gkung Shel Gkap Hed - curry prawns with mushroom in coconut milk