Orak Arik Buncis Telor
stir fry of beans with egg
200 gr green beans
3 cloves of garlic
250 ml of water
100 ml chicken broth
1 tsp palmsugar
1/2-1 tsp salt
1 spring onion
3 tbsp oil
Cut the beans into pieces, the carrot julienne, the shallots and the garlic into thin slices and the spring onion in rings. Beat the eggs.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the carrot, the beans, the water, the stock, the palmsugar and the salt and bring to the boil while stirring.
Then add the eggs and the spring onion and stir until the eggs are done. Serve.
- Tumis Pari - stir-fry seasoned stingray
- Pais Suung - steamed roasted seasoned oyster mushrooms
- Tumis Udang Tomat - fried shrimp/prawns with tomato
- Ayam Pop Padang - Fried chicken with Sambal from Padang
- Sayur Asam-Asam Santan - vegetables stewed in coconut milk
- Sayur Sawi Putih Kuah - stewed Chinese cabbage
- Bihun Siram Capcay Goreng Kekian - Mihun with mixed vegetables and kekian