Orak Arik Buncis Telor
stir fry of beans with egg
200 gr green beans
3 cloves of garlic
250 ml of water
100 ml chicken broth
1 tsp palmsugar
1/2-1 tsp salt
1 spring onion
3 tbsp oil
Cut the beans into pieces, the carrot julienne, the shallots and the garlic into thin slices and the spring onion in rings. Beat the eggs.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the carrot, the beans, the water, the stock, the palmsugar and the salt and bring to the boil while stirring.
Then add the eggs and the spring onion and stir until the eggs are done. Serve.
- Daging Masak Hitam Jambi - beef in dark sauce from Jambi
- Jamur Ayam Pedas - spicy fried mushrooms with chicken
- Rendang Daging Giling - rendang of meatballs
- Cah Buncis Cakalang Gendot - stewed beans with fish
- Tahu Tempe Bacem - stewed fried tofu and tempe
- Gogo-Godo Udang - fried shrimp/prawns in a jacket