Taoge Cah Petai
stir-fry of bean sprouts with petai
150 gr bean sprouts
6 petai / peteh beans
3 sprigs of Chinese chives
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/2 tsp pepper
50 ml of water
50 gr ikan teri nasi, fried
1 tbsp oil
Cut the petai into thin strips, the shallots and garlic into thin slices. Cut the chives into 3 cm pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots and garlic for 3 minutes. Then add the bean sprouts, the petai and the chives and fry until soft.
Then add the fish sauce, salt, pepper and palm sugar and mix well. Then add the water and bring to the boil. Then mix in the teri nasi and serve.
- Rendang Ginjal - rendang of ox kidneys
- Cemporo - Sweet snack / cake from Yogyakarta
- Daging Sapi Lada Hitam - beef with black pepper
- Gulai Bebek - stewed duck in spicy sauce
- Pisang Rai - banana with coconut and palm sugar sauce
- Bacem Daging Wangi - sweet braised fried meat
- Sukun Goreng Udang - fried bread fruit with shrimps