Sayur Sawi Putih Kuah
stewed Chinese cabbage
1 Chinese cabbage
5 bakso sapi / meatballs
4 cloves of garlic
2 red lomboks
2 salam leaves
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp palmsugar
2 spring onion
600 ml of water
1 tbsp oil
Cut the cabbage into pieces. Cut the balls into slices. Cut the shallots and garlic into thin slices and cut the lomboks into slanted rings. Cut the spring onion into 1 cm pieces and the carrot into slices.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the shallots, garlic, lomboks and salam for 5 minutes. Then add the carrot and fry until soft.
Then add the cabbage and the balls and mix. Then add the salt, pepper and palm sugar and mix well.
Then add the water and spring onions and cook over low heat until done.
- Gulai Itik Aceh - duck curry from Aceh
- Kambing Merica - lamb in a green pepper sauce
- Sayur Belimbing Wuluh - starfruit with dried shrimps in coconut sauce
- Hoy Mang Pu Lourk - Mussels / clams
- Tumis Kangkung tauco - stir-fry of kangkung with eggs
- Tumis Tempe Kucai - fried tempe with chives
- Tumis Polleng - braised shrimp in coconutmilk