Tumis Daging Kentang
stir-fry of potato and minced meat
300 gr of small potatoes (mini)
75 gr minced beef
100 gr mixed vegetables
4 cloves of garlic
7 tsp kecap manis
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp palm sugar
1/4 tsp ketumbar
150 ml of water
1 spring onion
Halve the potatoes. Mince the garlic and cut the shallots into thin slices and spring onions into pieces.
Heat in a pan the oil and fry the potatoes until brown and set aside. Heat in a pan 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the garlic and shallot for 3 minutes. Then add the mince and fry it loose. Then add the mixed vegetables and the potatoes and mix well. Then add the kecap, salt, pepper, palmer sugar and ketumbar and mix well.
Add the water and cook until done. Then spoon in the spring onion and fry a few seconds more then serve.
- Pare Santan Cabai Hijau - cucumber in a light spicy coconut milk sauce
- Sop Tomato Jatim - Indonesian tomato soup
- Yu Xiang Rou Si - 鱼香 肉丝 - spicy pork with garlic sauce
- Bola Tempe Kelapa - tempe balls with coconut
- Dendeng Belado 2 - spicy dried baked beef
- Misoa Goreng Udang - fried noodles with shrimps
- Daging Kecap Bawang Putih - beef in a kecap garlic sauce